Hey all! Another busy couple of weeks, so I haven't been blogging much. I've been checking up on a lot of you guys' blogs, though. So I just thought I'd stop neglecting my blog and at least fill you guys in what's been up with me!
1) It's my last year of undergrad. I have 3 more classes to take this summer (one is a re-take of a class that I got a D in, the semester my mom passed away) and then I'm excited because I finally got into an externship program at the elementary school across the street from my house. So I'll be doing that this Fall. Then I'll officially have my degree.
2) On Thursday (March 18th), my best friend here in my college town gave birth to her first child, Jonathan Jr. He's my Snookie. I watched him being born (yes, I've seen my best friend's vagina. Our friendship is now cemented in stone) and when he was born, he was looking over at me. With these gorgeous gray eyes. I'm telling you, there's nothing like the experience of watching a child being born. My bestie has knocked out marriage, first child, and (soon to be) college graduation all in one semester. I'm so happy for her!
3) I hate group projects. I work so much better on my own, at my own pace, with my own standards. I can't stand depending on people because they always seem to either be doing TOO much, or not doing enough. Then I have to worry about how their hot messiness is going to affect MY grade. Ugh.
4) My daddy is getting married on April 3rd. YaY! I'm not too enthused about being a bridesmaid, but I'm his only child, so whatever...
5) I've been really happy lately, for whatever reason. I'm not questioning or complaining, though. There are so many unhappy people in the world, that I'm thankful for any and all moments of peace that I can get!
That's all I've got for now. CSI is on. Gotta concentrate lol.
♥At a Glance...♥
30 Day Challenge A HOT Ass Mess Adam Rodriguez Alicia Keys Angelina Jolie Anthony David Attention Whores Babies BabyMamas Baduisms Barack Obama BestFriends Beyonce Birthday Black People Blogging Boys II Men C.R.E.A.M. CB Christina Aguilera CM Coltrane Criminal Minds CSI Daddy Darfur Death Dreams Eric Dane family Fashion FB Fierce Food Gabourey Sidibe Genocide Grey's Anatomy Hair Haters Health Hello Kitty Hill Harper Hip-Hop Hollywood I Love It I Should Cut You I'm Over it Idris Elba India.Arie issues Jay-Z Jhene Aiko JillyFromPhilly John Legend Kanye Kelis Keyshia Cole KFC Kids these Days Lame Lauryn Hill LBGT Leela James Lil' Boosie Love Love and Ish LoveThoseLyrics Marriage Marsha Ambrosius Michael Ealy Michael Jackson Michelle Obama Mommy Money music Mya Natural Hair Ne-Yo New Year Ninjas Oh You Mad? Old People On That Stuff Paramore Please Stop Priscilla Renea Psychology Racism Raheem DeVaughn Relationships Religion Resolutions Rihanna Road Rage Chronicles Sail Out Save the Music School Slutbuckets SMH So Wavy Soulmates Soundtracks Spotlight Stalkers Stereotypes Steve Harvey STFU Survey SWV Takers Talib Kweli Television TheDream Thieves Trina Twitter Wale Wasted whack music Where's your mama? White people Willie Lynch Letter Woah...Come Again? Women Work